Julia and Rana Solicitors are leading immigration specialists both in the sectors of personal, corporate and business immigration in London. Our special team of immigration solicitors understand that people who are looking to move their business to the UK have certain queries and concerns but do not worry we have everything covered for you.
One of the basic requirements for corporate and business immigration in London include obtaining a sponsor licence from the Home Office which can be a hassle for someone especially if they themselves are not in the UK. We make sure our clients are assisted in every step of the way of obtaining the licence. We make sure to help our clients’ business grow to their full potential once they have decided to expand/shift to the UK.
When it comes to Corporate and Business Immigration needs, Julia and Rana Solicitors assist you in the following ways:
- undertaking the right to work checks in compliance with Home Office Guidelines.
- Prompt assistance for the acquiring of Sponsorship Licence.
- Any possible assistance for the Human Resource Department to ensure that all files are maintained and kept in the format required by the Home Office.
- Assistance and advice in case of revocation of a Sponsorship Licence.
- Advice on hiring and retaining staff for the better growth of your business.
Julia and Rana Solicitors are seasoned when it comes to Corporate and Business immigration in London and we can help you take your business to the next level. Our Experience covers:
- Tier 1 (investor)
- Innovator Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
Don’t let the ambiguous and time-consuming formalities of moving your business to the UK distract you from growing it into what you have envisioned. Let us assist you and we can take your business to a thriving market. If you are looking for personal immigration solicitors in East London, you can look over this page for further details.